Whether you’re looking for cedar siding, cement-fiberboard siding, or vinyl siding, our experienced installation professionals have the skill and experience to transform the appearance and curb appeal of your home with a brand new exterior.
Our professionals can help you install any siding, and we’ll work with you to design just the right features and accessories for your home. We’ll help to give you the pride in your home you’ve always wanted, and we’ll protect your home from weather and the elements. We can add insulation, wrap posts, add vinyl shake or vinyl scallops, and we can replace any windows and doors to truly transform your home into something marvelous.
Our Siding Services in Kalamazoo Include the Following
- Cedar Siding
- Siding Installation
- Vinyl Siding
- House Siding
- Residential Siding
- Siding Repair
- Exterior Siding
- Fiber Cement Siding
- Siding Contractor
Many homeowners won’t ever consider the option of adding vinyl siding to their home, but it actually has several advantages over more traditional materials like wood, concrete or brick. Those materials are all very susceptible to damages to the sun, rain, and other elements, which they’re constantly exposed to. Keeping them well-maintained is a difficult, time-consuming task, and your siding being in great condition is integral to its job of protecting your home.
Benefits of Vinyl Siding
- Vinyl siding increases the durability of your home’s structure and foundation by protecting it from termites and other pests, mold and mildew, and other harmful bacteria.
- Because of polyvinyl chloride makeup, vinyl siding isn’t susceptible to damage from moisture or storm debris. It can withstand very strong impacts without sustaining any damage. And if it does become damaged, it is easy and inexpensive to repair.
- It’s also available in several different styles, designs, and textures, so you’ll definitely be able to find siding that is perfect for your Kalamazoo area home.
- Vinyl siding is cheaper than other materials, and it also has a longer lifespan.
If you are interested in replacing your home's exterior siding in Kalamazoo, call All-Star Remodeling & Design at 269-342-6356 or complete our online request form.
- 5 Key Ways To Prep Your Kalamazoo Home For Winter - It won't be long before November and December arrive, bringing winter snow and ice to Michigan. This is the time of year to do some exterior remodeling and weatherproofing to prepare your home for winter in Kalamazoo… Read More
- Choosing Replacement Doors In Kalamazoo? - No one has to convince you that it's time to replace the exterior doors of your home when they're old and drafty. You can do all types of home improvements but when you don't update the doors, the results just don't look right.… Read More