The Remodeling Process - Kalamazoo Remodeling
Our comprehensive approach assures you that we bring a high level of professionalism to the Remodeling Process. We’ve found that the following process best serves our clients' needs:
- Our first telephone conversation with you will begin the Project Discovery. We will ask you several questions that will help determine how we can best assist you. During this call your project will be discussed and you'll decide if the next step should be to set up an appointment.
- Next, we will e-mail you with a ‘What to Expect at Our First Meeting’ document to help you prepare and feel comfortable for our initial in-person meeting.
- During our initial in-person meeting, we will continue our Project Discovery and have a more detailed discussion on your project and your specific needs and wants. We will also set an appointment for us to next meet to go over our Project Design Proposals.
- Next we will prepare custom Design Proposals for your project. We’ll get to work on multiple designs, options and ideas for you!
- We meet next either at your home or at our Design Center to present you with our Project Design Proposals. We will walk you through your options and explain how the process works if you decide to move forward with All-Star.
- At this point, if we have properly served you by truly listening to your wants and needs, incorporated your goals into our designs, and presented superior options and ideas with extremely competitive pricing we will move forward with one of the following options:
- A Down Payment or Approved Financing
- Our Worry-Free Design Guarantee™ ($1900 Design Retainer)
- The decision is made that we are not a good fit for each other – and we respectfully and sincerely thank you for your time and interest, and wish you the best with your project elsewhere.
- Once design and plans are finalized and approved, a thorough scope of work is developed, a Guaranteed Budget and Guaranteed Schedule is prepared, and we're ready to get to work!