One Day Bathroom Remodeling
At All-Star Remodeling & Design, we try our very best to make sure every project is as easy and worry free for our clients as possible. Time is valuable and your life is busy. We understand! Whether your time is spent taking care of your family, working, or just living your life, the last thing you want to worry about is remodeling your bathroom. That’s what All-Star Remodeling & Design is here for! We understand your time is valuable and the last thing you want to worry about is the hassle and challenges of bathroom remodeling.
We have the tools, training, materials and expertise to remodel your bathroom in a stress-free and time efficient manner. Most of your standard bathroom remodels can be done in as little as one day! And because we are a dealer for Sentrel, we are able to pass great savings along to you! All-Star Remodeling & Design can usually transform your bathroom for up to 50% less than traditional remodeling!
Sentrel Bath Systems by All-Star Remodeling & Design make a great solution for any of the following problems:
- Old, outdated or just boring bathroom style
- Chipped, cracked or worn ceramic tile
- Dirty or moldy grout, or failing grout joints
- Yellowed or damaged cultured marble
- Dingy showers or baths with mold or mildew
- Porous and leaky stone tiles (like real travertine)
- Small shower or tub spaces that need opening up
TUB-OVER SYSTEMS CAN LEAD TO MOLD AND HEALTH PROBLEMS
Most companies that claim to do One Day Bathroom Remodeling take as many shortcuts as possible. They will usually install their systems directly over your existing tub or shower, which can lead to a number of problems. First of all, if you just go over the existing unit, you have no clue if there are any current problems structurally or mechanically. If there is a leak or any rot that you are currently unaware of, it will continue to go unnoticed. Another potential problem with the “tub over” system is the probable leaking at the drain. When you install a tub over system onto an existing tub, you only have one seal between the old drain and the new drain, with only one seal of caulk. If that seal every starts to leak, the area between the two tubs (the old unit and the new) will turn into a cesspool, collecting water with nowhere for it to go. This will create mold and mildew and can lead to health issues.
See the photos below for examples of the mold and mildew that grew in between some tub over systems and the old tub.
THE ALL-STAR DIFFERENCE
At All-Star Remodeling & Design, we do not take any shortcuts! We remove your entire unit down to the framing to make sure there are no leaks, mold, or other issues and then we install your new tub or shower with all new materials. Because we start from scratch and ensure everything is done correctly and up to our standards, we are able to offer a LIFETIME GUARANTEE for as long as you own your home. If there is every a problem with our installation or our materials, for as long as you are in your home, we will fix it at no charge to you! Why would you want to pay someone to just cover up your old tub or shower and risk the possibility of it leaking, growing mold, or other issues, when you can pay LESS and have All-Star Remodeling & Design do more? That is the All-Star Difference!
SENTREL by ALL-STAR
Sentrel is a unique composite material developed to meet the demand for a permanent and maintenance-free option to natural stone and granite in wet-wall bathroom applications. Sentrel is elegant, durable, lightweight and comes in a large variety of colors. Sampled from actual stone and granite slabs, Sentrel provides a flawless, high-resolution visual reproduction while retaining the longevity and maintenance-free properties demanded by regular bath usage.
The digital methods of Sentrel are the culmination of Design Imaging development, combining the latest advances in adhesive and bonding technologies with cutting edge full-color printing techniques. Sentrel materials are UV resistant, moisture impervious, and have an extremely high bond strength. Sentrel has a clear poly top layer that enhances and protects the beautiful imagery. A structural backer makes Sentrel great for installation–no “spongy” feeling like those fiberglass and thin-wall tub surrounds and shower walls have. And best of all, Sentrel can be customized to fit virtually any bathroom or application.
- 50% less than traditional remodeling
- Installed in as little as one day
- Exclusive Lifetime Warranty
- Over 20 designer colors and styles
- Resists mold and mildew
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Scratch Resistant
- Matching Accessories
If you are interested in our one day bathroom remodeling service in Kalamazoo, call All-Star Remodeling & Design at 269-342-6356 or complete our online request form.
- Why Quartz Countertops Are Superior - Quartz is one of the hardest minerals you can find on earth. This natural mineral is wonderful for countertops. Many homeowners are replacing old laminate, granite, and marble countertops with quartz. Quartz is naturally shimmery and beautiful. Granite is dull looking until the sealant is applied. Over time, the seal on a granite countertop will … Read More
- 4 Benefits Of Vinyl Replacement Windows - Your windows are a major investment for your home. When it comes time to look for replacements, it is important to take into account what all the different options available to you are and the advantages you stand to gain from each one. Not everyone has the extra hours to spend researching these things unfortunately … Read More