Bathroom Design & Remodeling
The bathrooms in your home should comfortable and relaxing spaces, but that’s often not the case. With old and worn out plumbing fixtures, a lack of ventilation, poor use of space, or any number of other problems, your bathroom can quickly become a huge source of frustration. At ALL-STAR REMODELING & DESIGN, we can help you make sure that these problems are eradicated, and we can help you create the perfect bathroom for your home and your family.
Bathroom remodeling jobs can be as simple as replacing a few fixtures or as complex as overhauling the entire space and reconstructing it from the ground up. No matter the size or scope of the job you need done, our remodeling contractors will be ready and eager to tackle it.
Designing Your Bathroom Remodel
The first thing that our remodeling contractors do at any job is work with the client, discussing the project and helping them determine exactly what they’d like to achieve with it. We help you find the perfect solutions to any problems you’re experiencing with your bathrooms, and we’ll help find a perfect and beautiful design.
Our professionals will design your new bathroom from the ground up. New tile floors, plumbing fixtures, mirrors, and walls can all be an integral part of your new design, and we’ll be there to help you decide on it. We’ll take on whatever it takes to transform your bathroom into a place you love to spend in.
The only goal that we have is to provide every one our customers with honesty, integrity, and quality workmanship. Because we’re so interested in your complete satisfaction with our work, we’ll work with you directly to design your new bathroom. All of our work comes with a lifetime warranty, and we’ll guarantee your satisfaction with our work.
Features to Consider
Environmentally Friendly Bathroom Design Options
Many homeowners are interested in creating a “greener” living space with their remodeling projects—being more environmentally friendly isn’t just good for the environment, but it can also help you keep your utility bills low, create a healthier and safer space for your family, and could even get you a tax break.
Our professionals can help you design a “green” bathroom remodel with several options:
- For Any Construction, We’ll Use Rapidly Renewed Woods Approved By The FSC (Forest Stewardship Council).
- Any Insulation We Need To Use Can Be Derived From Soybean Or Cotton.
- Low-flow Water Fixtures Can Help You Cut Back Tremendously On The Amount Of Water Your Household Uses.
- Energy Efficient Lighting Can Help You Cut Back On The Biggest Electrical Expense You Have, Plus You Won’t Have To Change Your Bulbs As Often.
We also prefer to support the local economy whenever possible by using materials from Southwest Michigan, especially in and around the Kalamazoo, Paw Paw, and Portage areason.
If you need a Kalamazoo bathroom remodeling contractor, call All-Star Remodeling & Design at 269-342-6356 or complete our online request form.
- Why Quartz Countertops Are Superior - Quartz is one of the hardest minerals you can find on earth. This natural mineral is wonderful for countertops. Many homeowners are replacing old laminate, granite, and marble countertops with quartz. Quartz is naturally shimmery and beautiful. Granite is dull looking until the sealant is applied. Over time, the seal on a granite countertop will … Read More
- Choosing Replacement Doors In Kalamazoo? - No one has to convince you that it's time to replace the exterior doors of your home when they're old and drafty. You can do all types of home improvements but when you don't update the doors, the results just don't look right.… Read More